The Business of Remote Health Coaching
A Nudge Academy Premium Course
Whether you’re starting from scratch or adding remote health coaching to your existing business, this course will serve as your guide to the most critical beginning stages and ensure you have a strong foundation for success.
Developing a practical, effective go to market strategy for the business of remote health coaching.
Part 1: Personal S.W.O.T. Analysis
Why analyze your personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Simple approach to S.W.O.T.
How to leverage your strengths and opportunities and mitigate your weaknesses and threats.
Part 2: Clarifying your Purpose (Your “Why”)
Understanding the value, short and long term.
How to shape your purpose.
Using your purpose to stay on track.
Part 3: Crafting your Vision and Strategy
Determining where you want to go (vision).
Deciding how you are going to get there (strategy).
Using your S.W.O.T. analysis to help you execute.
Part 4: Building a Remote Health Coaching Business Model
What is a business model and why does it matter?
Types of remote health coaching approaches.
- i - Synchronous v. Asynchronous Communication.
- ii - The asynchronous (digital only) Approach.
- iii - The hybrid approach.
Types of remote health coaching business models.
- i - Program focused models.
- ii - Goal focused models.
- iii - Lifestyle focused models.
- iv - Pricing your model.
Part 5: ringing All Together (Creating your Strategic an)
Utilizing your course resources and discussion forum.
Avoiding ‘paralysis by analysis’.
How to craft a practical, execution-oriented go to market strategy.
The importance of consistent action.
“Best Practice Bonus” Sessions Included with the Course:
- i - Remote coaching v. traditional coaching - how keeping it simple provides more value.
- ii - The pitfalls of texting/emailing your clients: You may be breaking the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) Regulations and not even know it.
- iii - How to strengthen client rapport through remote coaching.
Select Podcast Episodes
Free Program Assessment (for those interested in launching with Nudge Coach)