The Nudge App and Nudge Coach platforms use a combination of PUSH notifications and email to ensure program administrators and participants receive all their messages.
In order to help ensure proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add our emails to your 'Whitelist', also called the 'Approved Sender' or 'Safe Sender' list.
Instructions on how to do whitelist emails for several popular Internet Service Providers and email companies and included below. If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whitelist Email Address:
In order to receive all Nudge System Email Notifications, please whitelist:
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [email address] to contacts list to finish.
1. Click [email address] in the header of the message you’re viewing.
2. Click Add to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [email address] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [wlemail].
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Click Preferences from the menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming Email.
3. Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
4. Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
5. Enter [email address] you want to whitelist.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.
1. Click the Address Book tab on the top menu bar.
2. Click Contacts.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish.
5. Click Save to finish.
1. Click Address Book.
2. Click Add Contact.
4. Save WhatCounts as a contact.
5. Click save.